Supporting Artists & Promoter talent
Check out the livestream footage from our last masterclass session about distribution 101.
For our Takeoff project this year, we organised 2 music masterclass sessions, which were open to all artists regardless of abilities and experience.
- Distribution 101 – Getting the best out of your releases
- Optimising your Data – delving deeper into social media & streaming.
We had a great turnout to both events and artists found these masterclasses extremely helpful, as they had the opportunity to hear great advice and tips from people working within the music industry.
Speakers ranged from music artists to people working in organisations like Ditto, PRS, PR companies etc.
Past speakers include:
- Christine Osazuwa, Global Marketing Director of Data & Insights
- Mike Murphy, Global Head of Events and Partnerships
- Guvna B, artist with 2 MOBO awards & 3 UMAs
Sessions were hosted by Yaw Owusu, Creative Consultant.
Takeoff masterclasses are supported using public funding by Arts Council England.