Every year, we engage with deprived communities and work with hundreds of young people, through activities designed to help them express themselves and boost their skills, creatively.
Public donations are incredibly helpful in keeping this work going. If you like what we do and are interested in supporting or work or any of our projects, please feel free to make a donation.
Alternatively, please contact Vijay Mistry on [email protected]
2Funky Arts has previously promoted events featuring high profile artists such as: Emeli Sande, Rodney P, Caron Wheeler, 1Xtra’s Ras Kwame, Maxi Priest and Jazzie B. We have a strong track record of running performances that are sold out, and have a virtual reach of 22K+ across social media platforms and our mailing list.
All sponsorship packages can be tailored to your company’s needs and you will be associated with a highly successful and respected brand.
- Effectively targeted material that is eye-catching and professionally designed (e-flyers and print).
- Efficient distribution of publicity material, to retail outlets, hair and beauty salons, barber shops, community centres, arts venues, food outlets and other locations across the city.
- Coverage via Radio2Funky FM/ online (4K+ regular listeners).
- Professionally-run press campaigns, building on our close links with local media partners.
- Efficient social media campaigns, building on our large following via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Publicity via our massive e-mailing list, made up of people who have already attended our events and projects.
- Banners at our associated venues (2Funky Music Café, The 2Funky Lounge & 2Funky Street Kitchen).
- Exclusive hospitality packages/ events/ ticket deals at 2Funky venues, for staff and team members.
For more information, please contact Vijay Mistry on [email protected]