Every year, we engage deprived communities and work with hundreds of young people through activities designed to help them express themselves and boost their skills creatively. Public donations are incredibly helpful in keeping this work going. If you like what we do and are interested in supporting any of our projects you can make a donation via (link)
Alternatively, please contact Vijay Mistry on firstname.lastname@example.org
2Funky Arts has previously promoted events featuring high profile artists such as Emeli Sande, Rodney P, Caron Wheeler, 1Xtra’s Ras Kwame, Maxi Priest and Jazzie B. We have a strong track record of running performances that are sold out, and regularly receive coverage from Leicester Mercury and BBC Leicester. Our annual Midlands Best Dance Crew, at Curve Theatre, is the biggest dance competition in the region.
2Funky Festival has a variety of marketing opportunities available. All packages can be tailored to your company’s needs and you will be associated with a highly successful and respected brand. Reaching thousands of people, benefits include:
- Effectively targeted material that is eye-catching and professionally designed.
- Efficient distribution of publicity material, to retail outlets, hair and beauty salons, barber shops, community centres, arts venues, food outlets and other locations across the city.
- Professionally-run press campaigns, building on our close links with local media partners.
- Efficient social media campaigns, building on our large following via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Publicity via our massive e-mailing list, made up of people who have already attended our events and projects.
For more information, please contact Vijay Mistry on email@example.com
Should Black History Month be scrapped or revamped?
inviting DJ's to do a DJ guest Mix consisting of a mixture of their sounds incorporated with Asian Beats
This April, arts and culture organisations, community groups, societies and artists are coming together to gi